Palazzo Belfiore Residence
Via dei Velluti, 8
ph. (+39) 055.264415 / (+39) 055.611115
fax (+39) 055.605603
Palazzo Belfiore, the residence of an ancient Fourteenth century family, is situated in Florence near the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Pitti, Boboli Gardens and Santo Spirito Church, in a quiet area in the city centre, in the heart of one of the traditional Florentine quarters rich in handicraft shops, antique shops and typical restaurants, an excellent starting point to visit the city but also to breathe the Renaissance atmosphere.
All of the seven apartments of the palace have been recently restored and particular attention has been paid to architectural details and ancient furniture.
The palace where these seven apartments are located was acquired by Monica e Victorio Belfiore - the current owners - a few years ago, and was restored paying great attention to ancient architectural details.
Monica and Victorio Belfiore chose this palace as it stands in the part of Florence where their father Giuseppe was born and grew up, where he learned the art of goldsmithery and silversmithery in the local workshops, later founding the Belfiore s.n.c. a company that now exports high-quality gold and silver products all over the world.
- All apartments are supplied with air conditioning and single heating, TV-sat, telephone and Internet WIFI access.
- Spoken languages: English, French, Danish; possibility of assistance in Japanese.
- Free availability of beds for children, laundry service on request, possibility of extra cleaning during the stay at Euro 10,00 per hour.
- All apartments are supplied with bedroom and bathroom linen that is changed twice a week.
- Prices are to be considered inclusive of energy consumption; for the final cleaning we request Euro 10,50 per person.
- Minimarket, garage and bus stop nearby.
- On request booking museums, cooking lessons or personalized dinners held right in your home.
For centuries Florence and the Oltrarno have been welcoming visitors from all over the world. Here, hospitality is truly a mission and the area abounds with unique places to stay. Thanks to this hospitable spirit, which guarantees an unforgettable vacation, the Oltrarno hosts myriad hotels, residences, B&Bs and rooms for rent. A stay in this area is destined to be an exclusive experience designed to make visitors see and feel much more than the average tourist. Visitors won’t be hard pressed to find lodging in the heart of its most dynamic neighborhoods or in one of its many elegant historical buildings.